Oregon Health & Science University is gearing up for it’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua. Set to travel in April 2017, the group of nursing students will work in various clinical sites, providing valuable medical attention, training and information to the public.
- Celebrating Older Americans Month with Tom Jones
- OHSU School of Nursing Completes Their 6th Successful Service Learning Trip in Nicaragua!
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat – June 8
- JFRF President Speaks to OPB About the Republican Health Care Bill
- NAYA and JFRF are Partnering to Host a Family Raising Family Focus Group on April 11th