Oregon Health & Science University is gearing up for it’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua. Set to travel in April 2017, the group of nursing students will work in various clinical sites, providing valuable medical attention, training and information to the public.
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience is Underway! Apply NOW for 2018!
- Baby boomers make over-50 the new normal in several Oregon counties.