Oregon Health & Science University is gearing up for it’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua. Set to travel in April 2017, the group of nursing students will work in various clinical sites, providing valuable medical attention, training and information to the public.
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.