JFRF held administrator training programs in 2016 for professionals who oversee programs serving older adults in Nicaragua. Taking place in our National Training Center in Jinotepe, training subjects included financial and personnel management, fundraising tactics and operations. The goal for 2017 is to expand this training to three other regions of Nicaragua.
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!