JFRF held administrator training programs in 2016 for professionals who oversee programs serving older adults in Nicaragua. Taking place in our National Training Center in Jinotepe, training subjects included financial and personnel management, fundraising tactics and operations. The goal for 2017 is to expand this training to three other regions of Nicaragua.
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience is Underway! Apply NOW for 2018!
- Baby boomers make over-50 the new normal in several Oregon counties.