JFRF held administrator training programs in 2016 for professionals who oversee programs serving older adults in Nicaragua. Taking place in our National Training Center in Jinotepe, training subjects included financial and personnel management, fundraising tactics and operations. The goal for 2017 is to expand this training to three other regions of Nicaragua.
- Celebrating Older Americans Month with Tom Jones
- OHSU School of Nursing Completes Their 6th Successful Service Learning Trip in Nicaragua!
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat – June 8
- JFRF President Speaks to OPB About the Republican Health Care Bill
- NAYA and JFRF are Partnering to Host a Family Raising Family Focus Group on April 11th