JFRF held administrator training programs in 2016 for professionals who oversee programs serving older adults in Nicaragua. Taking place in our National Training Center in Jinotepe, training subjects included financial and personnel management, fundraising tactics and operations. The goal for 2017 is to expand this training to three other regions of Nicaragua.
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.