In November 2016, the Nicaraguan Aging Advisory Council (NAAC) met and adopted its 2017 goals. Highlights include: increased attention to advocacy and public awareness of aging issues, increased intergenerational programming, expanded training opportunities (including the newly adopted Spanish language training series) and administrator training.
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation at the upcoming Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!