In November 2016, the Nicaraguan Aging Advisory Council (NAAC) met and adopted its 2017 goals. Highlights include: increased attention to advocacy and public awareness of aging issues, increased intergenerational programming, expanded training opportunities (including the newly adopted Spanish language training series) and administrator training.
- Celebrating Older Americans Month with Tom Jones
- OHSU School of Nursing Completes Their 6th Successful Service Learning Trip in Nicaragua!
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat – June 8
- JFRF President Speaks to OPB About the Republican Health Care Bill
- NAYA and JFRF are Partnering to Host a Family Raising Family Focus Group on April 11th