In November 2016, the Nicaraguan Aging Advisory Council (NAAC) met and adopted its 2017 goals. Highlights include: increased attention to advocacy and public awareness of aging issues, increased intergenerational programming, expanded training opportunities (including the newly adopted Spanish language training series) and administrator training.
- JFRF’s 7th Annual Golf Tournament in North Carolina Was a Big Success!
- Oregon’s New Age Structure – JFRF Whitepaper
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.