In November 2016, the Nicaraguan Aging Advisory Council (NAAC) met and adopted its 2017 goals. Highlights include: increased attention to advocacy and public awareness of aging issues, increased intergenerational programming, expanded training opportunities (including the newly adopted Spanish language training series) and administrator training.
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience is Underway! Apply NOW for 2018!
- Baby boomers make over-50 the new normal in several Oregon counties.