JFRF is interested in partnering with social service organizations and community members that have an interest in supporting grandparents raising their grandchildren. Throughout the fall, we have been leading focus groups with and grandparents and people providing kinship care to find out more information about what the needs are in this community. If you know of grandparent or kin raising a grandchild, please email email@example.com or call (503) 515.5905 to fill out a survey about the concerns and needs of grandparents and their grandchildren. For more information about why JFRF’s initiative, Ties That Bind, is so important, click here for a recent article published by PBS regarding the increase of this population nationally.
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience is Underway! Apply NOW for 2018!
- Baby boomers make over-50 the new normal in several Oregon counties.