JFRF is interested in partnering with social service organizations and community members that have an interest in supporting grandparents raising their grandchildren. Throughout the fall, we have been leading focus groups with and grandparents and people providing kinship care to find out more information about what the needs are in this community. If you know of grandparent or kin raising a grandchild, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 515.5905 to fill out a survey about the concerns and needs of grandparents and their grandchildren. For more information about why JFRF’s initiative, Ties That Bind, is so important, click here for a recent article published by PBS regarding the increase of this population nationally.
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!