The 2017 Ageless Award Luncheon will be held on April 27th at the Multnomah Athletic Club. Our committee is currently reviewing nominations and we are excited to announce the 2017 honorees in the coming months!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation at the upcoming Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!