Click here to see the Concordia News edition with an article by JFRF President, Keren Brown Wilson (scroll to page 9). The article happily announces that JFRF will be expanding our Ties That Bind program and moving forward with the development of a website that identifies resources for kinship caregivers (usually grandparents) raising children, as well as training peer navigators to help fellow grandparents needing guidance.
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience is Underway! Apply NOW for 2018!
- Baby boomers make over-50 the new normal in several Oregon counties.