Click here to see the Concordia News edition with an article by JFRF President, Keren Brown Wilson (scroll to page 9). The article happily announces that JFRF will be expanding our Ties That Bind program and moving forward with the development of a website that identifies resources for kinship caregivers (usually grandparents) raising children, as well as training peer navigators to help fellow grandparents needing guidance.
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!