Click here to see the Concordia News edition with an article by JFRF President, Keren Brown Wilson (scroll to page 9). The article happily announces that JFRF will be expanding our Ties That Bind program and moving forward with the development of a website that identifies resources for kinship caregivers (usually grandparents) raising children, as well as training peer navigators to help fellow grandparents needing guidance.
- Celebrating Older Americans Month with Tom Jones
- OHSU School of Nursing Completes Their 6th Successful Service Learning Trip in Nicaragua!
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat – June 8
- JFRF President Speaks to OPB About the Republican Health Care Bill
- NAYA and JFRF are Partnering to Host a Family Raising Family Focus Group on April 11th