OHSU’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua wrapped up earlier this month. This group of 9 nursing students and 1 faculty member worked in various clinical sites in the cities of Jinotepe, San Marcos and Diriamba, and provided valuable services to each community. Student projects included investigating mosquito diseases, improving and creating elaborate charts for elders to better the medical care they receive, caregiver training, visiting homebound elders and more.
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience is Underway! Apply NOW for 2018!
- Baby boomers make over-50 the new normal in several Oregon counties.