OHSU’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua wrapped up earlier this month. This group of 9 nursing students and 1 faculty member worked in various clinical sites in the cities of Jinotepe, San Marcos and Diriamba, and provided valuable services to each community. Student projects included investigating mosquito diseases, improving and creating elaborate charts for elders to better the medical care they receive, caregiver training, visiting homebound elders and more.
- North Carolina’s 6th Annual Golf Tournament to Support JFRF is a HUGE Success!
- Celebrating Older Americans Month with Tom Jones
- OHSU School of Nursing Completes Their 6th Successful Service Learning Trip in Nicaragua!
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat – June 8
- JFRF President Speaks to OPB About the Republican Health Care Bill