OHSU’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua wrapped up earlier this month. This group of 9 nursing students and 1 faculty member worked in various clinical sites in the cities of Jinotepe, San Marcos and Diriamba, and provided valuable services to each community. Student projects included investigating mosquito diseases, improving and creating elaborate charts for elders to better the medical care they receive, caregiver training, visiting homebound elders and more.
- JFRF’s 7th Annual Golf Tournament in North Carolina Was a Big Success!
- Oregon’s New Age Structure – JFRF Whitepaper
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.