According to OregonLive, in nearly every county, Oregon is skewing older than it did 15 years ago, particularly in rural parts of the state. For the first time, the median age topped 50 in six of Oregon’s 36 counties, according to 2016 population data the Census Bureau. Click here to read more.
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience is Underway! Apply NOW for 2018!
- Baby boomers make over-50 the new normal in several Oregon counties.