According to OregonLive, in nearly every county, Oregon is skewing older than it did 15 years ago, particularly in rural parts of the state. For the first time, the median age topped 50 in six of Oregon’s 36 counties, according to 2016 population data the Census Bureau. Click here to read more.
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation at the upcoming Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!