JFRF continues to build the capacity of the staff and administrators in charitable care homes for impoverished older adults. Critical to the administrator’s success is their ability to effectively lead their staff and volunteers, and connect with the community to support the Hogar. Here is our team in action earlier this summer, training administrators from 4 different homes at the National Training Center in Jinotepe, Nicaragua. The main focus of this meeting was to provide training on leadership and fund development.
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.
- 2017 Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Experience in Nicaragua was a Great Success!
- JFRF and Hogar Administrators Gather for Training!
- Nominate someone for the Ageless Award today!
- JFRF and UNAN collaborate for a better future for older adults in Nicaragua.