On October 19th, JFRF CEO and Founder, Keren Brown Wilson, was the keynote speaker for The Shuswap North Okanagan Division of Family Practice, Interior Health, and University of British Columbia Continuing Professional Development’s conference. Keren was asked to talk about how independence, autonomy and choice were critical to achieve client centered care. During her speech, Keren talked about using managed or negotiated risk agreements as one strategy to balance client preferences and professional judgment to improve quality of care outcomes.
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!
- 2019 Ageless Award Luncheon was Record-Breaking!