JFRF held administrator training programs in 2016 for professionals who oversee programs serving older adults in Nicaragua. Taking place in our National Training Center in Jinotepe, training subjects included financial and personnel management, fundraising tactics and operations. The goal for 2017 is to expand this training to three other regions of Nicaragua.
- JFRF’s 7th Annual Golf Tournament in North Carolina Was a Big Success!
- Oregon’s New Age Structure – JFRF Whitepaper
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.