In November 2016, the Nicaraguan Aging Advisory Council (NAAC) met and adopted its 2017 goals. Highlights include: increased attention to advocacy and public awareness of aging issues, increased intergenerational programming, expanded training opportunities (including the newly adopted Spanish language training series) and administrator training.
- Nominations are now OPEN for the 2020 Ageless Award!
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!