Click here to see the Concordia News edition with an article by JFRF President, Keren Brown Wilson (scroll to page 9). The article happily announces that JFRF will be expanding our Ties That Bind program and moving forward with the development of a website that identifies resources for kinship caregivers (usually grandparents) raising children, as well as training peer navigators to help fellow grandparents needing guidance.
- Nominations are now OPEN for the 2020 Ageless Award!
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!