According to OregonLive, in nearly every county, Oregon is skewing older than it did 15 years ago, particularly in rural parts of the state. For the first time, the median age topped 50 in six of Oregon’s 36 counties, according to 2016 population data the Census Bureau. Click here to read more.
- JFRF’s 7th Annual Golf Tournament in North Carolina Was a Big Success!
- Oregon’s New Age Structure – JFRF Whitepaper
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.