JFRF continues to build the capacity of the staff and administrators in charitable care homes for impoverished older adults. Critical to the administrator’s success is their ability to effectively lead their staff and volunteers, and connect with the community to support the Hogar. Here is our team in action earlier this summer, training administrators from 4 different homes at the National Training Center in Jinotepe, Nicaragua. The main focus of this meeting was to provide training on leadership and fund development.
- JFRF’s 7th Annual Golf Tournament in North Carolina Was a Big Success!
- Oregon’s New Age Structure – JFRF Whitepaper
- The 7th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament – May 10th!
- Don’t miss JFRF’s presentation from the Age Without Borders Global Caregiving Virtual Summit!
- Read this article from the Oregonian about the face of homelessness in Portland.