Converging trends are threatening financial security for older adults, especially those within minority populations. Left alone or ignored, this increased risk is almost certain to have significant implications when linked to the dramatic increase in the number and percentage of older adults, including those living in Oregon. Click here to read our whitepaper about financial insecurity in retirement for older adults.
- Nominations are now OPEN for the 2020 Ageless Award!
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!