JFRF continues to build the capacity of the staff and administrators in charitable care homes for impoverished older adults. Critical to the administrator’s success is their ability to effectively lead their staff and volunteers, and connect with the community to support the Hogar. Here is our team in action earlier this summer, training administrators from 4 different homes at the National Training Center in Jinotepe, Nicaragua. The main focus of this meeting was to provide training on leadership and fund development.
- Nominations are now OPEN for the 2020 Ageless Award!
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!