OHSU’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua wrapped up earlier this month. This group of 9 nursing students and 1 faculty member worked in various clinical sites in the cities of Jinotepe, San Marcos and Diriamba, and provided valuable services to each community. Student projects included investigating mosquito diseases, improving and creating elaborate charts for elders to better the medical care they receive, caregiver training, visiting homebound elders and more.
- Nominations are now OPEN for the 2020 Ageless Award!
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!