Oregon Health & Science University is gearing up for it’s 6th service learning trip to Nicaragua. Set to travel in April 2017, the group of nursing students will work in various clinical sites, providing valuable medical attention, training and information to the public.
- Nominations are now OPEN for the 2020 Ageless Award!
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!