JFRF is interested in partnering with social service organizations and community members that have an interest in supporting grandparents raising their grandchildren. Throughout the fall, we have been leading focus groups with and grandparents and people providing kinship care to find out more information about what the needs are in this community. If you know of grandparent or kin raising a grandchild, please email email@example.com or call (503) 515.5905 to fill out a survey about the concerns and needs of grandparents and their grandchildren. For more information about why JFRF’s initiative, Ties That Bind, is so important, click here for a recent article published by PBS regarding the increase of this population nationally.
- Nominations are now OPEN for the 2020 Ageless Award!
- Here is a Little Inspiration! A 103 Year Old Just Ran the 100-Meter Dash!
- 8th Annual North Carolina Golf Tournament Success!
- JFRF and AGE+ Participate in Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Retreat
- May 20 – National Older Adult Mental Health Awareness Day!